I’ve heard Social Security is complicated, is it?
How do I maximize my Social Security Benefits?
With Social Security benefits being such a critical part of our retirees’ peace of mind in retirement we provide a Social Security glide path designed to maximize your benefits by answering the following:
- What is the best way to claim my benefits?
- What are the average social security benefits?
- What is my Full Retirement Age?
- Will my benefits increase if I wait beyond Full Retirement Age and is this increase permanent?
- How I coordinate spousal benefits?
- Is the Restricted Application strategy still available?
- Will my spouse be impacted if I receive benefits early?
- How much can I earn while receiving Social Security benefits?
- What is the role of the Social Security employees and should I file for benefits on line?
- I have worked for the government, and a Social Security covered job. Will I receive both benefits?
Our practice has retained the services of Cindy Lundquist with C. Lundquist & Associates to assist our clients in determining their best options in claiming Social Security benefits and Medicare benefits. Cindy spent over 27 years as an Executive Assistant with the Social Security Administration and over 19 years assisting private and public companies educate their employees and clients about Social Security & Medicare benefits.
If you are interested in Cindy’s FREE Answer Handbook please go to her website www.cindylundquist.com.
Raymond James is not associated with and does not endorse C. Lundquist & Associates or Cindy Lundquist. Any opinions of Cindy Lundquist are not necessarily those of Raymond James. Raymond James does not provide tax advice. You should discuss any tax or legal matters with the appropriate professional.